Saturday, October 18, 2008

I REFUSE to give up! Motivation and Planning.....

Here I am October 2008. I pictured myself in a much different place right now, as well as sitting in a much smaller pair of pants *sigh* but I won't beat myself up, I am here, and I am NOT ready to give up!

Today the scale said 309Lbs. I was happy about this for the most part. Your probably shaking your head in disbelief as I say that I am happy to see 309 on the scale, but you will soon understand.

I have been lacking on my blogging lately, lacking on myself really. I havn't been sticking to my plan, I havn't been committed to my exersize plan, I have been struggling. Motivation ran out quicker then I thought. I don't believe that motivation in itself is what makes one loose weight and keep it off. I do believe however planning is, combined with motivation. Motivation is what makes us excited to do something, to have the hope, the positive attitude to want to do something, it initates change, but doesn't enforce it. Along with motivation there is determination, and through this, ie. planning, I believe there is success.

"He who fails to plan, plans to fail"

I am determined not to give up. I am not giving up on me. I refuse to. 309 is better then 330. 21 lbs of new habits, new lessons have been learned. What I am saying to myself today, is I refuse to be over 309 again, I refuse to allow myself to get past this.

So how will I do this? Planning! I have to stay focused and continue to plan meals, preperation etc. I have to continue to add exersize to my routine, and set new habits, and goals for myself. I have to use this motivation I have, along with my determination, and plan for the future.

I have a trip that I want to attend next June, and I have goals to set for myself for then. I am excited to see Europe, and I refuse to let myself miss out on living life anymore. I am NOT giving up!

No comments: