Monday, December 29, 2008

2009 Wish List!

With 2009 just around the corner, I have been reflecting on goals of the past, the present and the future. What do I want to accomplish? What do I want to change? What is important for me to accomplish?

I am entering 2009 stronger, lighter, motivated and determined to reach my health goals. How I will exit the year will be determined. I have a choice to make. I can choice the familiar path, “The Path of the Past” or I can continue on my new path which I refer to as “The Path of Awareness”.

Point is-I have a choice to make. I can only change my life, and I can only choose the life I want to live. I can go through life unhealthy, unhappy or I can choose to work hard and to make changes to have the life I want. I want to be healthy; I want to be a better version of “Me”. So here is my official 2009 Wish List! *Drum roll please*

2009 Wish List!


1. Put my health as my TOP priority.

2. Move more! Find exercises that I will enjoy, and do them!

3. Stay SMOKE FREE!

4. Read more!

5. Learn/try Meditation as a way to reduce stress and to stay focused.

6. Go to Europe!!! Not letting my weight interfere with life any longer. Living the life I imagined.

7. Go to Weight Watchers meetings, every week.

8. Learn to jump back on the path and stay focus. View setbacks as lessons, and roadblocks as a tool to show me my determination of my goal. “Never Never Never, Give up”

9. Try new things, be more adventurous in activity and life. Buy a bike this summer, find new activities to enjoy to keep myself interested.

10. Continue to figure out “Me”. I am much more in tune with myself, and understand myself better then I have ever had in my life. Continue with getting to know me, and figuring out my path.

No comments: